02 September, 2016

Hello Stranger!

Goodness me. It has been a long while since I posted anything. I have been scrapping but not blogging as my full time job kept me busy. But I have missed being out there. 
So here I go with a promise to myself to keep my blog going. 
I will mix in some new and older layouts and cards. 
 

First up is a layout from our summer holiday this year. We went to Playacar in Mexico. It was the first time for all of us so it was really exciting. Mexico did not disappoint. It was beautiful. White sandy beaches and turquoise sea. 🌴🌵
 
I'm not normally a bright colour sort of person but who can resist when we are talking tropical. 
I really love everything that Missy Whidden creates so my layout is very much influenced by her. I have a long way to go but I'm really pleased with the result. 
 
I used lots of cut files which were inked with various distress inks and other watercolour paints. There are a few die cuts from Simple Stories thrown in too. 
 
A couple of die cuts from Elle's Studio hide a blob of ink from a paint brush I dropped right in the middle! 

Anyway. Thank you for dropping in even if you were looking for a completely different site!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning I love this layout, looking forward to your classes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!