05 September, 2016

Proud as Punch

My son recently got his results from his GCSEs. He sat 11 GCSEs this time around plus Additional Maths. To say that he exceeded all expectations is an  understatement! He now has an amazing 4-A*, 9-As and 1-B. WTG Son!
I'll be doing a layout about his achievements another time, but for now, here is a layout I did with his prom photo.


He is rather camera shy so I had to steal a photo before he left for Prom. He looked so smart in his new suit.


I love the So Rad papers from Simple Stories. I don't think there are enough cool teen boy papers around!


I started my layout with the title (which is unusual for me). I liked the idea of mixing the number with the word. Blue and orange is a favourite colour combo and always looks great together.


Stars and circles are my go to shape!  I added some cogs for good measure and love the zip detail with the corrugated card (Fancy Pants).

So that's me for today. Thanks for stopping by.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!