05 August, 2017

Bloom | Hybrid Layout for Digital Press

Hey stranger!
Just a quick post to share a hybrid layout I have just completed for Digital Press.

My very teenage DD and I went out shopping for shoes recently when I saw the sign that caught my eye. I was able to sneak a photo without her knowing while she was checking out the various shoes.


I wanted a teen look to the layout with fun accessories and stamping. I love the Project Life card included in the kit.

I printed out some of the digital elements and papers to layer. 

I mixed in various embellishments to give it a real eclectic look.


Of course I added in some Perspextives and flair from Bramble Fox too. 

I hope you like the layout. The One Kit Two Ways | Girl Power digital kit is available from Digital Press.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!