07 December, 2016

The Digital Press Creative Team

Yay! I have some exciting news to share.

I have been selected to join the impressive creative team at The Digital Press - a lovely digital craft store!

As you can see I'm in very good company.

I get lovely digital goodies to play with so look out for some (hopefully) awesome hybrid projects.

For now, I'll leave you with another layout I did using my Clique Kit a couple of weeks ago...

I love the cute paper by Maggie Homes featuring the polaroid frames. They're perfect for adding your own little embellishments and photos.


I mixed embellishments from the November Clique kit with stamped images.

Mixed in a few embellies from previous kits and my large stash of 'too nice to use' stuff.

Created a little shaker piece with gold star sequins *swoon*

And a sprinkle of gold sparkly things just because.
To be fair, my puppy is male, but girly stash is so much cuter!

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!