27 May, 2010

Been a While

I know it has been ages since I posted, but I may have mentioned previously about organising the school's Spring Fair.  It is a mamouth task as we're such a big school, but we had beautiful weather and the day was a massive success!  We raised £4,250 and match-funding brings it up to £5,750 which is AWESOME.

Anyway, I did manage to make a couple of cards over the past week or so and a layout so I'll space them out a bit.



Firstly, a card for a friend's party.  Just love this hanglar image.  I don't know which one it is.


He is such a doll to colour.  I have coloured him for the Color Create Challenge which is aqua and soft green.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with more.  Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Darling card and stamp! Excellent Copic work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!