01 July, 2007

Hung Over

What a great day yesterday. I went to the Junction 7 crop with Nikki & Audrey. Thank you to Chris for such a great crop! Everyone was really friendly and I actually completed 2 LO's!

As if that wasn't enough we had a girlz night at Sarah's house. Left over wine from Paige's christening. I haven't drunk so much wine in ages. It helped when playing catchphrase on DVD till 1am. Boy was I paying for it today though!

Some more random LO's from the last couple of months...


Jacob at the pool in our hotel in Florida. The kids had such a great time in the pool. It's almost a shame that we didn't have more time there but it's impossible trying to fit everything in!

This is using Backporch Memories kit (June).

Ahhhhh. I think Ariel was one of Lauren's favourite character meetings. Until then she was really frightened of meeting the characters. She didn't want to meet Pooh or Tigger. But after this, she literally ran to them with open arms.

She really was so beautiful - really did justice to the character.
Stamps - Autumn Leaves.

A little while ago before we had all this rain, we actually managed to get to our local farm attraction. Jacob loves these zip wires. I like to use a bit of cardboard when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!