22 September, 2011

Scrap 365 Blog Hop

I have some jolly exciting news to share with you.  The UK are about to get a new shot of inspiration from Traplet Publications (we all love Craft Stamper Magazine).

Scrap365 is a brand new scrapping/journal magazine full to the brim of exciting projects and scrappy inspiration.  If you have popped in on the off-chance, then head along to the Scrap 365 Blog to start your hop.

For my part of the hop, I have to introduce myself with a favourite project from this year.

Well this is me (don't you hate having your photo taken).


I live in the centre of England with my lovely family (tolerant hubby Pete) and my two marvellous children.

I have been hooked on scrapbooking ever since I created my first page 6 years ago. I love the way that anything goes and so many things can be incorporated onto a page. Building up layers and texture is definitely one of my favourite things on a page – I rarely do clean and simple! Stamping, inks and patterned papers will always be my favourite elements although I am particularly partial to punches at the moment especially border punches.

I am fortunate enough to be on Craft Stamper Magazine’s design team which certainly leads the way with creativity and pushing crafting boundaries here in the UK.

I can’t wait for Scrap 365 to hit the newspaper stands. I’m anticipating that there are going to be totally fabulous projects inside!

Here is  a favourite project from this year.



The project appeared in Craft Stamper Magazine, earlier this year and features fabulous Alice in Wonderland images.


My cake was made from various round boxes and finished off with a 'top hat'.  I had fun making the little cake and using tiny bottles.


I used tiny playing cards and more clock images here and there.

Well that's me.  Leave me a comment and I'll pick out a random winner for a RAK (I have a bit of stash stock-piled here). 

Why not hop along Suzy Beecher for more inspiration.  Remember to leave comments on all the blogs along the way to win a year's subscription to Craft Stamper Magazine PLUS fabulous stamps worth £20!
Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

52 comments:

  1. Hi,

    just popped in to say hello and that I cant wait to see the new magazine.

    Maureen Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Morag! Boo x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooo! Great news, can't wait to see the magazine! And gratulations to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! What a marvellous cake! And congrats on the magazine! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent news about the mag, can't wait for it to be on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Alice in Wonderland cake is amazing! Well done on making the DT - looking foward to the new mag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:49 pm

    ooooooh Alice in Wonderland is my All time fave Disney film :D You r work is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news about the magazine - I do hope it's a BIG success. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the DT & new mag...the blog hop has been so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work Morag and really excited to see all the goodness of the new mag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on making the team. I love your style and I'm looking forward to seeing your work in print.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Morag! Your work is fabby, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that 'cake' is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab creations in the new mag

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Morag. Congrats on the new DT position, I can't wait for a new UK scrap mag :) Your work is lovely .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations.
    Lovely works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! Your Alice in Wonderland project is amazing. Can't wait to see your work in the new magazine.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So looking forward to the new mag. BTW I was unable to leave a comment on

    ReplyDelete
  19. So looking forward to the new mag.

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations Morag can't wait for the magazine about time we had a new one to hit the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Morag, such a stunning piece you have created. You're an inspiration to us all especially me. I just love your work as it is always very eye catching and detailed. I am so looking forward to seeing the 365 magazine, roll on November, kindest regards, Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great projects. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That project has just left me speechless! It is awesome! Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the mag soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations, what an amazing piece you created. Looking forward to the magazine and seeing more of your work there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations for being on the Scrap365 DT.
    I'll look forward to seeing more of your work.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on the magazine and Wow how amazing is your Alice in Wonderland cake it looks awsome. Look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. great objet d'art ! Almost like a 3D layout, thanks for sharing it and looking forward to seeing your creations in the magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Morag,
    I took a look around on your blog and I love what I saw.
    Congratuations on your DT membership. Wishing you much fun and succes!
    Greetings from The Netherlands,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow- so beautiful!! I have a set of Alice stamps, and now I have the inspiration to use them! I look forward to seeing more of your work in November!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous1:11 am

    Love your project - I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats from Australia your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  32. that is one awesome cake!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, that project is amazing!
    I cannot wait to see this mag!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Huge congratulations!!! Your creation is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, love your cake! Can't wait to see more in this new magazine! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing the new journal. And it is sooo interesting so see all the different blogs and styles. I love your "cake" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW, that cake is awesome...I love making 3-D things but don't usually take the time. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to nosing around your blog for more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  40. love your stlye and congrats on the new mag, can't wait to buy it (or win it maybe :-)) x

    ReplyDelete
  41. what a cool project! i love off the page items, but i can't make too many, as where do you keep them all? i look forward to seeing the new mag. x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Looking forward to seeing the new magazine and all the great work. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow!!! That is AWESOME!!!! & CONGRATS on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gratz! Love the Alice in Wonderland project. hank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  45. what fabulous and creative project. You rawk. I cannot wait to see more of your work. Congrats on making the team

    ReplyDelete
  46. wohoo...your cake is georgeous..love that! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such a fun project! Paper "architecture" amazes me, but where do you store everything! Well done on your new gig, and I am so excited to see a new UK Scrapping mag - the quality seems amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh wow! Love the cake. Can't wait for the new mag to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love what you do .. Beautiful work .. Congratulations on you New adventure with Scrap 365!

    Blessings
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous9:45 am

    that card is so adorable i think that is ester bunny .

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  52. Popped in and wow am I impressed. What special loveliness is this! Just bows to the greatness of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!