29 September, 2011

Blog Winner

Firstly, thank you all for your lovely comments!  I've never had so many on my blog before :)

The winner of my blog candy is.....


KATHY ROGERS!!!!


Congrats Kathy.  Please email me your details (cropkat@gmail.com).   I have raided my stash and have found some fab American Craft Thickers, Studio Calico, some embellies and more.


Check out the Scrap 365 blog for the main winner.  Don't forget to sign up for the new mag which launches on 18th November (it is going to be fab).

In the meantime, I'll share my first project for Manor House Creations with you (i have since done a whole bunch with these gorgeous flowers).


As you may already know, we moved house at the beginning of the month.  The house is older than our last one (about 60 years old) has plenty of solid walls but is in dire need of rennovation.


We'll be spending the next few years knocking it about and redecorating.  I'm determined to make a good record of it this time, so I'm sure you'll see our progress on my pages.

I used a mixture of flowers for this page as well as combining them with all important leaves. 
Products used: TSC ‘The Bright Side of Life’ collection, MHC flowers – Cottage Garden ‘Fragrance’, Ballroom ‘Waltz’, Tiana white & rose leaves.


The papers are 'The Bright Side of Life' from Scrapcake.

Thanks for popping in.

Morag x







Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!