26 August, 2017

A Little Magic | Bramble Fox

Hey. Another layout so soon?!

You bet! This one is a bit of a throwback to Disney trip for DD birthday. I've scrapped many pictures over the years, but I couldn't resist this new Magic Perspextives. I chose the black because I really like the contrast against the bright colours.

 I firstly applied gesso before inking the background with my favourite Distress colours. I die cut lots of tags and leaves to layer in the background. I love these beautiful papers from Echo Park and Simple Stories.

 I particularly like the tropical leaves which were also inked with Distress Inks. I tucked in a flair from the 'Like a Boss' set.



I hope you like the layout. There are restocks coming to the Bramble Fox shop - be sure to look before they all run out!
Thanks for popping by.


37 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great poster! I love the contrast against the bright colours. It's so creative how you used Magic Perspectives to make this one different from your other scrapbook layouts. I think it's cool to have such fantastic creative minds at our design colleges in Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. ce6c6da8cb589324d06dbcf0f83165f0
    website kurma
    sms onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 0ee79eb0353257a1e53d0809e59d7993
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your article. faf3cc8710153acf5956bf6d9ff6a762
    evden iş imkanı

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!