20 August, 2017

Follow Your Dreams | Bramble Fox

Hey. I hope your summer has been going well. Here in the UK summer seemed to pass us by weather-wise. It already feels a bit autumnal around here.

Anyway, I did manage to snap a photo of my DD on a recent dog walk on the day that the sun shone.

Although our weather could hardly be described as tropical, I couldn't help but use my tropical leaves dies. Those leaves are just gorgeous aren't they?!


The other current favourite thing is the new Bramble Fox flair - Like a Boss. I love the cool watercolour backgrounds and the easy to use slogans.

I'm sure everyone says it, but kids grow up so quickly! My DD is already a fully fledged teenager even though it seems like she was toddling around just yesterday!


I hope that you are inspired to get creative with die-cuts.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!