02 February, 2009

WOO HOO! I've got a toot!

I am going to be a Bella Artista in April!

Bella Blvd are a new(ish) scrapbook company that have some stunning products.

Check out their blog for some gorgeous eye candy.

YAY - We have Snow!

I know most people aren't over excited by the thought of snow, but since we get so little of it, it's always exciting.

Lauren didn't go in (no heating) and the rest of the school closed at lunch time, so we headed down the park. BRRRR.



The kids had a whale of a time while I had blocks of ice for feet. More snow on the way so I'm going to wrap up warmer.


Just sharing the last few projects for Simon Says Stamp. I think the zebra is dressed rather appropriately.

May be I should be dressing them all up warm!



A couple of tags using some of the other characters.



I love this frame of a picture I took outside Magic Kingdom.



I wish I'd changed it though so that my sun matched up with the sunshine in the photo.





Lastly, a little hybrid project for no particular reason whatsoever. All the papers and stickers are by the very talented Mindy Teresawa of Designer Digitals.



Thanks for popping in!

Morag x

19 comments:

  1. adorable cards and that little zebra with the scarf cracks me up he is so cute! i totally love that robot book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    Those cards are brillant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Morag I just love your site!! I have been sent an award to my blog which I would love to share with you!! If you'd like to pop over to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!