10 May, 2009

End of a busy week

Tomorrow we start again! Phew! A busy week all in all.

We had a great time at the on-line crop yesterday over at AllyScraps. There were plent of challenges and games.

Here is my challenge: Create a project using at least 4 manufacturers and customise an item to make it your own. I created this layout using 6 manufacturers:

Photobucket

I've customised my flowers with snow and glitter which is one of my favourite techniques currently. The amount of times I go to school all glittery!

I have scraplifted the leaves idea from Penny whom I met at Skrapztacular last week. You can see her layout on her blog, but the photo does not do it justice.

The really good news is that you have until midnight next Sunday, 17th May to enter into mine or any of the challenges. There is a fabulous Bo Bunny word book as a prize. WOO HOO!

Check out all the challenges here. I hope you'll play along. I know I will.

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning layout. I love the leaves and flowers and the colours are really eye catching.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!