28 May, 2009

Going in Round in Circles

You may already know this, but for those of you who don't, I have a thing about circles. I seem to be going round in circles particularly recently.



I did this layout for Allyscraps a few weeks ago when my circle thing was at its peak. Jacob may not look ecstatic - I think he's fed up of the camera!



Scrap Within Reach is a new company for AllyScraps. The papers are gorgeous - a good double-sided cardstock weight (just my type).

I had plenty left over so I've used it for this week's Purrrfect Projects which goes live tomorrow. You can have a sneaky peak being as you're here!

Photobucket

There are two parts to my project this week. One of them uses a Sugar Nellie stamp (they haven't been out for a long time).

Photobucket

Check back tomorrow at the Allyscraps blog for the full monty!

TFL!

Morag x

3 comments:

  1. fabulous boy layout!
    i looove that rocking boy from sugar nellie :-)
    i have 2 boys myself and i love to see inspiration for my paper crafts

    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cicles Morag, lots more please.
    Your work is great. I don't get to do boy things. Having a daughter it tends to be all pinks but I shall have to try and get these blues and greens in somewhere, they look so fresh and bright, just lovely.
    Hope your son goes well with his guitar exam!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!