27 June, 2009

Back to normal at long last! Our summer fair is over at school and I can breathe a sigh of relief. You couldn't get any worse weather than we had. After a glorious week of sunshine, we had intermittant torrential rain :(

We were tempted to think it would hold off but fate seemed to conspire to send heavy rain while our fair was on. So after all our hard work in creating a new garden, hardly anyone saw it. Never mind - the kids have enjoyed it.

So I'm cheering myself up with a little paper sunshine this week. More totally gorgeous Doodlebug papers are just what is needed.

This weeks Purrrfect Project at AllyScraps is summer themed. I have also altered a container for the Just Magnolia challenge.

Photobucket

I haven't quite done what I'd planned - I need to add some titles and a little paper-band with flowers on but I have no more time at the mo.

Photobucket

The Cover is actually a reverse card so that the greeting is on the back and the songs can be printed in the middle.

Photobucket

The back really should have some quote or other but it will have to do for now.

If you want any of the BEAUTIFUL papers (I've used a mixture of Doodlebug lines) then look no further than here.

Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!