19 October, 2009

In Need of better light

That way, I'll be able to take some photos of my pile of projects and layouts that I have mounting up. The only things i've manage to photograph recently have been cards - even though I don't make cards! LOL

So I'll share my projects that were in Scrapbook Inspirations last month. I'm not normally a huge fan of Halloween, but after making these projects I kind of got the bug.



The cute lil' pumpkin is a polystyrene ball carved to a pumpkin(ish) shape. Coloured and glittered with glass and ultra-fine glitter. Unfortunately, the detail doesn't really show in my photo.



For the base, the box is covered in digi-papers (Two Peas) and black rhinestones.

I also did a 'Spooky House' because I'm a sucker for cute little dwellings.



The owl (October Afternoon stamp) perches on a sign (McDonald's stirrer!). The cobwebs were created using hot glue (completely by chance).



The cardstock house has been stamped and embossed with black glossy embossing powder before adding a little more bling.



I have new costumes for the kids this year, so I'm hoping for a bumper crop of photos to scrap!

Hope your week is off to a good start too. Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have made the pumpkin he is adorable (Sorry so spooky lol) Morag it's beautiful and so is the spooky house Love um!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little house, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!