11 March, 2011

Super Year

Yes I know - two posts in two days - what's going on?!  Just trying to make up for lost time. 



Between you and me, I've been suffering from scrapper's block of late.  Just can't seem to start or finish anything.  I thought a nice holiday and some new scrappy stuff might be the cure, but alas, that didn't seem to work.  This layout is one I have made recently and probably one of the few that bucks my current trend.


DS leaves school this year so I am taking the opportunity to create a year book for the school.  Quite a tall order since there are 90 kids in his yar.  I took all the portraits last week including buddy portraits. Love this photo of DS and his best friends.

They are having such a great year at school although they're working them really hard in preparation for senior school.  We're so proud of what DS has achieved (obviously follows after me ha! ha!)


Took the opportunity to use some of the stamps and goodies I picked up on holiday as well as some Studio Calico goodies.

Now if only I can make some more layouts...

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. a very, very cool LO. great details and colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!