20 April, 2011

Solihull Crop

Gosh, the weather here is amazing at the moment.  Spring truly sprang early this year.  We've been treated to beautiful bluebells almost a month early.


Hopefully the weather continues into the Easter weekend and stays fine until the royal wedding. Woo Hoo!

Onto my layout for our craft club. I've used the lovely Stella & Rose papers from My Mind's Eye. They are just gorgeous.

Hopefully the girls will enjoy this class - not too fiddly.

I'll be showing the girls how to 'rust' the bird cage using acrylic paints - bit less time consuming than distress powders.



Enjoy your Easter weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:18 pm

    Beautiful, really looking forward to the class. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:19 pm

    Beautiful, I'm sooo looking forward to the class.
    Lisa J.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow, look at those beautiful blue bells.... we are heading into winter fast here. ewww !!! I cant wait till spring already ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really know how to mix color well! That's something i'm trying to work on. I have an award for you at my blog.
    www.tawnysdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!