06 June, 2011

Lots of Classes

Sorry to have been MIA for so long.  We're still looking for a house but not having much luck as nothing has come on the market.  Fingers crossed on a house with a big garden and a LOT of rennovation though.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some classes that I did over the weekend.  Well I taught one and two of my layouts were taught over at Skrapz.

First, I was a Bubbly Funk in Worcester on Saturday.  I have to say - what a lovely day out if you are able to travel to Worcester.  Firstly, the shop is fabulous and has a great atmosphere for crafting and secondly, Worcester is gorgeous packed full of interesting shops.

We created a lovely mini-book using beautiful Prima papers and embellishments.

The book encloses on itself making it an ideal brag book.


Which then opens out to reveal the photos and journalling.  Hello to all the lovely ladies who came along - so great to meet you!

Over in Shropshire, Skrapz held their crop and workshop teaching a couple of layouts that I did for them.


Both layouts featured masking in some way.  This one used Glimmer Mist over a Prima mask.  Again Prima  papers and some stamping.
A couple of close-up views - just lovin' postage stamps and clocks still.



The last layout also has masking, but this time using Distress Ink.




We shared many of the embellishments and papers between the two classes.

The same square Prima mask was used on the circular background, but as you can see above, worked quite nicely.
A few more clocks, flowers and envelopes for good measure.


Well thanks for popping in and being patient with me.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morag! Your work is just so gorgeous. Was great to have met you on Saturday, I thoroughly enjoyed your class and hope you'll be coming through for me! Lotsa luv, hugs Carol xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!