12 November, 2011

Brrrr

It's definitely getting chilly around here.  I'm happy though because we have had a stove installed in our house.  Woo Hoo!  Any time it's chilly I can burn a few logs and toast my toes.  What fun!  Can't wait for a long cold winter.

Thought I'd share a layout or two so I can catch up with all my scrapping fun. 

I borrowed these Pink Paislee stamps from Barb ages ago.  I completely forgot to post up the layout that I made with them.  Sorry Barb!
I used some of my favourite flowers (I don't do purple but these are more pinky-purple).  Punched the leaves from old dictionary pages and coloured with distress inks.
The stamps had lots of cool words and journaling bits which I've stamped here and there. The clock kind of brings it altogether.

I added a curl or two of wire to finish off my flowers.

We were going to hold a halloween party again this year, but our house rennovations meant that we couldn't.  So I had to use up the treats that I bought including the jelly. 

Our favourite game is to hide sweets inside the jelly.  The kids have to dunk their faces in the jelly to look for them.  Really gross but a lot of fun.

I fancied a clean and simple LO for a change.  This one only took me a couple of hours - very fast for me!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW... I love that 'boo' layout... stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers around the word "boo"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!