15 November, 2011

Even more Brrr

Our house is absolutely freezing while we're having our central heating changed.  No heating and no hot water for 4 or 5 days.  Thank goodness for fan heaters and our lovely new stove.

Anyway on to scrapping.  I did this layout for the Color Room challenge but never got around to posting it up.  So here it is anyway.


My favourite flowers from Manor House Creations.  We soooo need to get these to the UK because they're even more lovely IRL and you need them too!


I added a little birdie on a branch and some little paper roses.  Papers are MME (spot) and Studio Calico.

I received my box from Manor House Creations yesterday.  It is jam-packed with the most stunning flowers.  I hope to get some photos while the sun is out later.  WOO HOO!
Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morag, I love your layout and that beautiful flower! You are right we do need them in the UK!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!