19 November, 2011

Perfect Pumpkins

I've never been to Hawaii, but that's how it feels like around here!  Heaven is when you get your hot water and central heating back.  I missed you guys!  It really makes you appreciate what you take for granted.


I did this layout a while ago after visiting the pumpkin patch during the school holidays.  It was such a glorious day.  The kids were, shall we say, not exactly co-operative about having their photo taken though. 
This amazing flower is of course from Manor House Creations.  I love the way that the petals can be bent and shaped to suit your design and the added texture it brings.

I added my some of favourite things to this little corner.  Paper flowers (also MHC), dictionary leaves and a Pink Paislee stamp.

And here is what we did to our pumpkins.  Not a great photo, but halloween was a bit pushed this year.


Fancy eh?  Lauren's cat is on the left.  Enjoy your weekend.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!