20 November, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch 260


The weeks are whizzing by aren't they? Only feels like 5 minutes since my last sketch entry.



For my layout I tilted the sketch to give it a twist. I have used a photo of our best friend's beautiful daughter.  She is dinky and so pretty but boy can she be fiesty!  I managed to capture her while she was watching the halloween fun and games.  Sorry my photos are poor - been dull all week.


I has used papers from Scrap Cake.  They were designed by Karola Witczak who is obviously the queen of patterned paper!

These stunning flowers from Manor House Creations are incredible.  It is a shame to put them away in an album so I'm going to display my layout for a while. Click on the photo for a larger view.


I love the way they are so different to one another.  This one has layers of fabric and lace.  Gorgeous!


And a final flower and some leaves top off an empty corner.
Thanks for stopping by. enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!