03 November, 2011

Scrap 365!

WOO HOO!  I got my copy of Scrap 365 today and it is AWESOME!  Katy has done such a great job of editing/presentation.  The truly amazing layouts and projects are jaw-dropping and very inspiring.  Think it will knock your socks off. Best order your copy asap!


Thought I'd share a layout celebrating my DS starting at his new school.  He looks very smart in his blazer.  And very grown up!
Used a bunch of random items that have been lurking in my stash.  I'm on a mission to make good on some old stuff and some bargain goodies I picked up from 3 Jolly Scrappers.

I used some bits and pieces including an owl from Primark (earrings), and a cool clipboard paperclip (Amy Tan?)

TFL!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!