05 January, 2012

Happy New Year

Ahh yes, a little late I know, but Happy 2012 to you all!

We had  a quiet festive period here which I'm very thankful for after all our upheaval last year.  The builders finally went home a few days before Christmas giving me time to clean up after them.  Christmas day was a great success and it was wonderful to have a kitchen and oven again.

Anyway, I'll catch up on a few layouts from the last month but will try to spread them out a little over the next few days.  Here goes:

I started this layout at our last crop.  I have Julie Taylor to thank for the papers and stickers.  I sat there feeling sorry for myself as I hadn't had any new stash to play with for ages and Julie let me play with her October Afternoon goodies.  Well, what a generous friend she is.  How gorgeous!

It did take me a very long time to cut any papers though and I had to mix it in with some older stuff - I felt really bad using Julie's gorgeous stash.

The mark of a truly wonderful friend!!

See that punched tag? Jackie has some marvellous dies in her tool bag.



I'll leave you with a layout I did for Manorhouse Creations last month.

Boo is my brother's gorgeous new springer spaniel puppy.  Isn't she adorable?!


I love these pretty flowers - they are just so easy to use.  I think this is a record number of flowers for me. I think I used 16 flowers on one layout!  Phew!  I will need a lie down.

Blossoms – Airlie, Esperance & Avoca.

Thanks for popping in.  I am back on track now for more regular posts. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love how the OA layout has turned out.

    Also love the use of all those flowers on your 2nd layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!