14 March, 2013

It has been a while....

I do have mitigating circumstances though.  Although we said we would leave for some years, we have been back to Florida over the half term. There is just something that keeps drawing us back!



My DD has a real affinity with animals so she wanted nothing more than to swim with the dolphins. In fact, she plans on being a dolphin trainer when she grows up. Even though we are totally land locked here I  believe that one day she will!


As a very special present, she swam with the dolphins for her birthday at Discovery Cove. 


She was in her element all day with great big beaming smiles. We had such a brilliant day. Our dolphin was called Latoyah and she was amazing. I never thought I would be so impressed but it was truly special. 




So I have a bunch of photos from that special day, so I'm sure you'll be seeing a few more on my layouts.

Also, the new issue of Scrap365 magazine goes on sale in the UK tomorrow.


This issue is huge with absolutely tons of inspiration from all over the world. I've been thrifty this month.

My Thrifty Scrapper layout is one of my favourites from recent times - I went to town with findings from a cafe and incorporated them onto my layout. Look out for the mag at craft shops and WH Smiths and also at Scrap365 which ships worldwide!

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!