01 March, 2013

It's Been a While....

Hello All

Sorry for my unusually long absence. We've been on holiday to Disney World (Yippee!!) and I have been too busy either side of the holiday to blog.

One reason I've been busy is I shall be running a make and take at Hobbycraft, Solihull tomorrow. So if you are in the neighbourhood, be sure to pop in and heckle me! I'd love to see you there. I will be at the store from 11am until 1pm.


Also, at Hobbycraft this month, I will be running a small workshop. We will be creating this cute little book:

It's a three hour workshop and we will be creating a book from scratch and binding it. The book has pockets to tuck away memorabilia and extra photos.


If you would like to attend the workshop or would like more info, please email me cropkat@gmail.com
Spaces are very limited.

Bear with me while I get the rest of my layouts snapped and some exciting Stash Panache news too!
Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!