17 October, 2013

Bristol Love

Just a drive-by post.

We visited Bristol in August for the Balloon Fiesta.  I have to say that Bristol is TOTALLY FABULOUS! We were just so impressed by everything they had to offer and how FRIENDLY the people were. Whilst on our first day there we were hunting Gromits around the city and 2 people kindly stopped and asked us if they could help. How totally lovely!

Anyway, here is my first layout from Bristol. There will be many more to come because the city is just gorgeous!

These were taken outside M Shed - the fabulous museum. Seems funny to think that the kids wanted to stay for hours in a museum whilst on holiday.

I mixed and matched lots of lovely goodies from my stash - stuff from Elle's Studio, Basic Grey, Stash Panache of course.


The two buttons that you see I just love. They're from Word Up which I released last month. The cool thing is they'll go with so many fab papers and designs.

So thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!