19 November, 2013

New Scrap365 Issue out now!

Ooh got some happy mail today as the new Scrap365 issue has landed!

Not had a chance to go through in all its glory - I normally like an hour (or two) to relish each page. I can see it is PACKED with fab layouts and tutorials though!

I have a mini-book which is over 5 pages! Woo hoo!



I thought I would also share my layout that I did for the fabulous Scr@p! retreat last weekend at Ansty Hall, Coventry. The weekend was hosted by the totally fabulous Tracie Hudson. The other amazing teachers were  Jen Gallagher and Jane Dean so I feel quite humble to have taught at the same retreat.

I was set the task of creating a double-layout. Yikes! I rarely do doubles. LOL.


Simple Stories donated a fabulous 24-7 kit for my class. HOW AWESOME!


I wanted to create a really flexible layout so that it would accommodate a variety of subjects and photo sizes. So I put the polaroid papers to good use to frame my photos and everyone can add a few more or a few less as needed. 

 I showed everyone how to make cute pin-wheels and velum feathers to adorn their washing line.

I just adore the gorgeous stickers and journalling that is in the collection.

Having met so many wonderful, funny and kind ladies over the weekend, I am really looking forward to the next one in February. I can't wait to see everyone again!

Thanks ladies for being fabulous!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Class Morag absolutely loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely class and thanks for showing us some new techniques. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!