16 February, 2017

Paper Layers | My Creative Scrapbook Kit

Hey there! I'm back with another layout using the amazing My Creative Scrapbook kit.

Just a little reminder of what is in this huge kit! It's packed full of gorgeous papers and embellishments from Simple Stories, mixed in with other goodies from American Crafts. Joy!

For no reason whatsoever, I felt like a cross-cross background. I cut 2 papers at an angle. I added a border strip to both before stitching them on my page.
I layered the chipboard and stickers around my photo and overlayed the gorgeous Heidi Swapp gold title. I love how you can see through the title.


 I used some of the pocket style journal cards as layers and also created my own tag to tuck in behind the photo.

 The cute little stickers make a great accent to draw the eye down the page.


My tutorial to make your own cute tassels (which have been appearing on all my layouts!) is up on the My Creative Scrapbook blog.

There's still time to subscribe to the kit or order a one-off kit. Pop over to My Creative Scrapbook
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!