19 December, 2006

Cooking with GasJust finished some LO's for Crafty-Ness dt. I was given 3 lovely patterned papers; Basic Grey & K&co. I found it quite a challenge because I wanted to do a DLO for a change (typical isn't it?)
This one is my old friends and I meeting up for a drink. I really had an embossing moment.

I love this one of DS. He didn't want to see Santa at the weekend - typical reaction - but look at his face. That smile doesn't lie does it. He was genuinely excited. Shame I couldn't persuade Lolli to have her picture taken. I hand cut the swirly design and trees. I really love this one.
This last LO is made up from the paper scraps from the kit. Also cut up some SEI papers (sacrilege) to make the title and accents. I'm learning to layer and embellish at long last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!