01 January, 2007

Happy New Year!

Have you made your resolutions? I guess mine will be the same as last year and the year before.LOL.

We had friends over on Saturday night for drinks (I am trying to play cupid to 2 friends who very much deserve to find love). I engineered some drinks so they could meet - keep your fingers crossed.



So last night we didn't celebrate - too jaded from Saturday. I did get to play though.

I actually did this one a couple of days ago. DD doing her looking cute for Christmas. Was inspired by some Dana's Closet papers (I've had them a year but couldn't bear to use them).

Another Christmas LO to add to my collection. Funny thing is I've not actually taken any Christmas photos yet. I hope to gather the kids together today to take some offical photos.



I did my first ever sketch from Pencil Lines yesterday - thank You! I really enjoyed doing this because I seem to be in a bit of a rut - although I must say I still have used all the same things as normal. Very pleased with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!