26 December, 2006

Ho Ho Ho. Don't you just love Christmas?

Jacob & Lolli have had such a wonderful Christmas. Excited is an understatement.

I've had the best Christmas-eve ever! We visited a Panto at our local theatre. It was EXCELLENT. We all joined in with the booing, hissing and singing. The kids and I are still singing.

Dinner went without a hitch almost. Our trip to the park meant that the spuds were slightly too crispy!

Just sorting out some photos I took of recent projects. Almost forgot that I did this one. It's sooooo cute!

I've used K&Co mini-album, but didn't have the heart as usual to use all the papers that came with it, so I've made my own bits and pieces using a K&Co scrap pad. Means I can make another album another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!