14 January, 2007


Just catching up stuff from the last few days.

I did this LO from my 30th birthday bash - 10 years ago! I had a barn dance (just loads of swing ya pardners and dozi doe. Having lots of alcohol and silly friends made the night go with a bang! Such fond memories. Papers are Cosmo Cricket, chipboard - K&Co.
This one is based on the Pencil Lines sketch. I'm trying out 8 1/2 x 11 for size. Finding it a bit difficult. I thought having less space would make it easier for me to put a page together more quickly. Turns out I'm just slow! The papers are those lovely ones from Shabby Princess. See I have used them for those of you who are counting.
Yet more of the same. I'm having a bit of a green moment again aren't I? The kids and I rented a couple of movies over the Xmas holidays. We rente Shark Boy an Lava girl because it was in 3D. Not the best movie, but certainly made a better photo opportunity than the others.LOL.
At last, a change of papers. Photo taken in Brueton Park in the New Year. Used the lovely KI Memories papers from last year (I make a few papers go a very long way!) Stitched some of the buttons on - took me hours! The alphas are mounted on foam for dimension. Funny thing was I'd finished the whole thing before I'd realised that I'd spelt MUNKINS. I just plain forgot the C and H. DOH. Had to take it all off and do it again - hence the squished effect. Brains of a rocking horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!