08 March, 2008

School Days

Remember when your Mum said "School - best days of your Life" and you thought Yeah. Right. I hate to admit it but she was right.

So over at this week's Book of Me theme is School Days. What we remember of school, the fun things we did, the stuff we hated.



I loved school for the most part - a bit of a girly-swat.
Don't laugh at the photos - my Mum obviously didn't believe in fringes.



I had loads of fun with these LO's recounting my fond memories of school. I had even more fun embellishing the background with paints and inks.

So why not join in with us and take up the challenge?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morag--your work is just AMAZING. You have so much talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!