04 March, 2008

Happy March!

Hope you all had a great Mother's day (I did).

I helped my good friend Teresa at her local community centre today. There was a special event for International Women's Day. Lots of local women from a very underprivileged area enjoyed various activities. We ran the card making a beading tables. There was also Bollywood dancing, barn dancing and some yummy food.



For those of you from Scrapbook Inspirations popping in to see the Digital tag book - HELLO! I've got some more pictures for you. I can't say enough how easy this book is to create and then you can just slip in new photos for the next project! I like that kind of gift.



If that's a little more than you can bear - what about this one - I did a plain photo one for DH as he'd hate all the frills.



or this one. A paper-based project. I've used double sided papers but cardstock and pp would be great!



No laminator? Go and buy one! You can get them for £10 and they're so handy to have around. LOL.

For those of you who are not here about the book then I'm probably talking to myself anyway!

TFL!

1 comment:

  1. oh WOW...thanks for sharing this idea... I'm so into mini albums and this is one wonderful idea to adopt... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!