26 May, 2008

Just a little catch up.

I've been working like mad on some kits from ScrapGenie andScrapbook Sisters . I've been layering and texturing like crazy! I haven't got photos yet, but I'll try tomorrow.

So in the mean time, have some layouts from the last few weeks...





This is based on a build a page sketch from Prima (I think Anam did the sketch). I've used bits from my Story of My Own kit and bits of gorgeous Prima (the best).


I just love distressing at the moment, my poor fingernails are completely shot!

Don't you just love those crystals?!



I'll finish off with the 2 projects I did for AllyScraps




TFL!

M xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gloriously scrummy and inspiring stuff Morag :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! i love love love love !!!!!!
    :)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the prima LO-well actually I love all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!