16 September, 2009

Feeling Spooky

My little Halloween projects for Scrapbook Inspirations had put me in the spooky spirit. So when my lovely kit from AllyScraps arrived, I got straight to work with the lovely Pink Paislee papers.



The photo is from last year's trick or treat with our good friends. We just managed to get the kids to sit down for 5 minutes, even though they were hyper with all the sweets.



I've really gone mad with all the stamping and layering. Everything is Pink Paislee apart from the leaf stamp and the skull label (7 Gypsies). Most of the stamped images are from this set of gorgeous stamps.



I had only ordered the clear border stickers and no other embellishments. So I got creative with my stamps.



I'm debating if it needs something else, but it probably won't fit in my album! You can find all the lovely papers here.



I still have more to share. I keep promising the projects I did for Scrapbook Sisters. I will upload them. promise.

Thanks for dropping by.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:29 am

    I just love what you did with all those stamps. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love halloween..your page is amazing! You can never have enough stuff on a page...LOL, the papers are just too scrummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooooky layout! I have so much halloween stash but my halloween photos are always so pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know where I have been but missed this!! Fab just love Halloween can't get enough of it only problem is where I shop there is only me sking for it!! lol Fabulous layout and with halloween you need loads of stuff xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!