30 September, 2008

AllyScraps Next Top Scrapbooker Contest



Starts tomorrow! WOO HOO!

There will be weekly challenges, games and other fun stuff throughout October and there will be prizes.

Just play along with some or all of the challenges as you can. There are bonus points awarded too so it won't matter if you can't do EVERYTHING. There will be a prize for the gal with the top score and one lucky gal may even get to join the DT!

Now I'm being a little sneaky here. There are 25 points on offer if you refer a friend. That will be you then! So why don't you pop along and join in and I'll give a RAK to one of my lucky 'friends' at the end of the month. {Just don't tell anyone that I'm bribing you.}

So scoot! Take a look here for more information. I'M COUNTING ON YOU!

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!