05 October, 2008

AllyScraps Next Top Scrapbooker Continues...

It's not too late to join in the fun. AllyScraps Next Top Scrapbooker is filled with challenges, games and prizes.

Just sign up here and jump right it.

This is a sneaky peak my layout for the first challenge - Bling it on! I've used the ever so lovely Be Merry from MME.



You can see the full layout over in the gallery.

Take a look at these cute letter stickers.



I don't think I've seen anything so adorable before. A real bargain can be found right here they are really lush.

Check out the rest of the layout in the DT gallery.

I'll leave you with some cards.



These cute stamps are Hero Arts - AllyScraps have them just here

And this is a card for Paige - the cutest 2 year old you're ever likely to see.



Stamps are Elzybells. Hats by me!



Our first workshop is on Wednesday morning. Yippee!! We're starting at 9.30 and will be making some bunting for Christmas. Have a look over at What Housework? to find out more. We have lots of exciting things in the pipeline including cards and Calendars for Christmas.

Watch this space!

Thanks for popping in. Hope you'll leave me a comment or better still join me at AllyScraps!

Happy Scrapping!

Morag x

1 comment:

  1. Love your LO;s and those letters really are cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!