13 October, 2008

Where do the days fly to?

Seems like it was the start of September only yesterday and woosh, it's Autumn for real.

Just another quick post with some LO's for AllyScraps. We're having such a ball over there. It was my turn for the game today - I really got everyone on a hunt! It's not too late to take part so why not pop in?

Anyway, back to the share.









I thought I'd share a quick glimpse of our Calendar Workshop on 8th November. There are still a few places left.







We'll be making a whopping 13 layouts in one day! WTG! If you're interested, then drop me an email/comment or visit What Housework? for more information.

Lastly, I'm really excited as I'm now officially a hybrid scrapper. Although I did a lot of hybrid stuff in the past, I've joined the creative team of Sugarplum Paperie. Nicole is the talented designer who has some wonderful ideas and a lot of talent! I'll be working alongside some very talented girls who are inspiration in themselves! Yay!

I'll post up my first project tomorrow (hopefully) to give you a glimpse of what is to come.

Happy Scrapping

Morag x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Morag, thanks for the comments girl. luv'n your work. I'm gonna check out "What Housework?" So can we still join in on the BOM?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!