01 December, 2008

Can anyone hear sleigh bells?

It's the Christmas season and I'm feeling all festive. I've been trying to turn DD fairy costume into an Angel for her performance next week. I've made the cutest halo ever from fluffy stuff. I must remember to get a photo before it goes to school (some scrapbooker I am!)

In the meantime, I'll share some stuff from the past few weeks...

This month's reveal for Allyscraps was My Mind's Eye *Swoon*. I just adore their papers. These are Dreamy 2 Brilliant which I see are on special offer!!



I wanted to use non-traditional halloween papers for a Halloween LO (just because you can).


For my BOM forum, the challenge was a memorable day or event. I chose the day that DH proposed to me. I didn't have photos from around that time so only the journalling relates to our story. It's one of those things that would be forgotten in the years to come.



I finally got to do some scrapping of my own at our crop recently. DS is learning to play guitar and thankfully, he gets to play rock tunes.



He's playing Smoke on the Water and Wonderful Tonight mainly. Have to say he's playing pretty good too.



These gorgeous papers are from Prima of course. Aren't they just lush?!



Lastly, some more of Lauren doing her stripy leg thing. I have a thing about stripy legs :)



I've kind of made a 'scroll' down the LHS of the Vintage Moon papers from Pink Paislee. I've stamped and inked onto the back so that when it's folded over, it looks double sided.



I wanted to give the impression of flowers being tucked into the scroll, a bit like a boquet. I've altered these blossoms with acrylic paint and inks. Some black net adds a little more spookiness to the whole thing.



I love my copper letters from WRMK. Don't you just love stripy legs?!

I'll share some sparkly things tomorrow. I've been covered in glitter for days!!

TFL!

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!