07 January, 2009

Happy New Year!

Although I've been quiet on here trying to catch up with everything, I have been busy playing catch up on my projects.

Let me just kick off with Ally Scraps. We had to say au revoir to Kary and Trish who were both wonderful on the team. There is now a new contest open to find some new members of this wonderful team. If you fancy joining me and the other girls on what is simply the best DT you could ask for, then take a look here for the full details.

I'm starting a new forum on Friday hoping to inspire you to use your supplies for projects other than scrapping. It will be a fabulous opportunity to use up the oddments that you have lurking in your ever-growing supplies (well if you are like me that is). Although I will give you permission to go and buy anything sparkly or pretty that you might need anyway!

Here is a little teaser of this week's project. I have since one even further and somewhat a little over the top because I was having so much fun!



Anyway, check in on Friday to see the big picture here.

Lets see, I've had a whole bunch of projects in magazines last month. I am particularly fond of this mini album for Papercraft Inspirations.







(Sorry about the size of the photos - blogger isn't very happy at the mo!)

I see that there is a free to enter competition over at Simon Says Stamp blog. There are some gorgeous prizes on offer so you'd better take a look!

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!