09 March, 2009

Quick share and a Toot

Just wanted to share a project that's up at Scrapbook Sisters. More snow pictures but on a completely different colour palette from the norm. We R Memory Keeps White Out is a gorgeous range of bright, funky colours and the cutest of birdies.




I'm loving these paper flowers lately (you may have gathered that). I've added a little snow and glitter for extra sparkle.



The bird house is cut from paper and topped with a chipboard corner and hung from waxed string.



I've got more to share but that can wait until later this week.

I got a toot on Craft Gossip as blog of the week! Thanks Francine - it was really kind of you to mention me.

Also, Craft Critique are celebrating their birthday with a give away. Pop in and find out more.

Lastly, Cathy has some HOT new products in the store which are just gorgeous! Pop in here and have a look - but mind your wallet!

TFL!

Morag x

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:27 pm

    This is a totally gorgeous page...as are all your others. Just found your blog, will be back!!
    Lou XX
    http://scrapprentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun LO! Love those flowers too and that birdie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favourite papers at the moment. Love your LO. I too have just found your blog. Will be following from now on if you'll have me.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!