30 July, 2009

Summer Blog Hop



AllyScraps have teamed up with Adorn It to celebrate Summer!

The design team have been really busy cooking up some wonderful projects in celebration of Summer and all things colourful. Check out the AllyScrap Blog for all the gorgeous projects.

I have wanted to create a mini-book in the shape of a beach bag. I've hand drawn a shape and cut it out from chipboard. I've used the gorgeous Girl Friday papers from Cosmo Cricket - I love the pretty colours and patterns.

Photobucket

I just had to have flip-flops. They were hand cut from chipboard - I just love the way the poke out of the top of the bag!

Photobucket

A simple concertina fold holds the pages and covers together. You can add as many pages as you wish using this technique although I only added a few because of time.

Photobucket

I love these Felties from Sassafras!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well I'm off to work on some more projects!

Hope you'll be back soon.

Morag x

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Love It! Love it!. It looks so convincing, I thought it was made out of material. Well done. I also love the flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute... I love that paper... I just ordered some, can't wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That is super cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color combo is so entergetic! love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the CUTEST mini album!!!! Do you have patterns for dopes that could never sketch a pattern or barely cut a straight line? I may try to copy that somehow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!