17 July, 2009

Summer where are you?

With Summer supposedly in full swing, it's time to brighten up our albums with gorgeous prints of long hot summers (well I can dream can't I).

Bo Bunny's Love Shack line has beautiful, rich colours without being over-powering.

Photobucket

I used Funky as my base and made the most of the frame pattern by cutting and peeling away one corner.
Photobucket

To draw attention to the photos, I've layered Shake and the stunning Party papers which I've edged with a lace punch.
Photobucket

The stunning flowers come in a brilliant range of colours and sizes. I've 'frosted' them using my glitter technique (see previous post) but adding buttons and brads.
Photobucket

I've tucked in a tiny envelope and note to hold the journalling.

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout, and the colours are gorgeous, I love all of the layered flowers, they look so tropical. I wish our weather was as bright but who knows what the weekend may bring ...?!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Morag. I love the way you've peeled back the top paper to show another one underneath. Those papers are to die for.
    Hopefully summer will return soon!!!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came around to your blog via the OA blog, you're work is wonderful. Love all the little details and stuff, I love the robot stuff, great use of cardboard and I think good sport is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!