25 September, 2009

More for Scrapbook Sisters

I had been working on a kit from Scrapbook Sisters some time ago but haven't had chance to get some photos loaded. So better late than never.


Firstly, I'm a sucker for cute animals, but when they arrive in little trains or trucks, well, who can resist?


The photo is from our summer holiday in Cornwall. We visited Paradise Park which houses lots of exotic birds. You could 'feed' these parakeets with a nectar. They would fly all over you. As you can see Jacob got more than he bargained for.



I like cutting out the patterned papers so I went to town cutting the cute flowers and trees. The boulders are scrap corrugated cardboard.


Sometimes it's hard to know what to do with a patterned paper that just needs a photo and nothing else. Doesn't seem much of a challenge . So by cutting out the train and animals, I feel like I've done something with it IYKWIM.

I particularly like the clouds and the doodling - shall definately do that again!




Also from the same range, came this glazed paper. Very cute, but rather than cutting it up, I decided to work with the grid and create secret pockets and doors. Open the door to reveal photos or pull out a tag for journalling.

I'll share the rest of the kit this weekend. I'll just leave you with a quick card I did this week.


I've been playing with my Copic pens - something I haven't done in ages. I just love how this image turned out.



My card is a bit pants I'm afraid, but the fun was in the colouring. Hey ho!

Have a great weekend, thanks for dropping by.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!