26 November, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking

I have some great news to share with you. I have been selected for the Treasured Scrapbooking design team. I'm so thrilled! After leaving Ally Scraps after two very happy years, I felt like I needed a new challenge. I had searched around to find something that would suit me and somewhere that has lovely products to work with. Treasured Scrapbooking seemed to fit perfectly, so I'm truly thrilled to be accepted. I can't wait to get to know everyone better.

With only a week to go to our Christmas fair at school, I'm frantically trying to put all the final pieces into place. I know a lot of people out there are all in the same position with their PTA events so good luck to all of you!


I'll share a layout that I did for a MME sketch challenge. It was lovely working with MME Laundry line (one of my absolute favourites) and the sketch was wonderful.



The photo was taken at Land's End in the Summer. I've been dying to visit for years so it was such a thrill to finally get there. For those of you who don't know Britain well, it is the most south-westerly point in Britain. It really does feel like you're at the end of the earth when you're there.

I'm still a guest designer for Ally Scraps blog this month and have a layout to share tomorrow. I'm also going to start a new project tonight that I hope to get finished this weekend so I'll sneak that one in too!

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morag. Many Congrats on the new design team. They're lucky to have you, your layouts are always so beautiful.
    I love this one of Lands End. It's so clean and full of bits of interest. Your style is great.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!