26 January, 2010

More Romance

I have done another couple of little projects for AllyScraps blog this month. I couldn't resist the Vintage Valentine range from Fancy Pants.




Fancy Pants vintage papers are just gorgeous!  The pretty patterns and colours will suit all your valentine projects.



I covered my heart shaped box with papers before layering up with vairous images and stamps from Pink Paislee.  The tiny frame by Melissa Frances is one of four in the pack.



The fabulous chipboard birdcage and birdie by Maya Road needed nothing more than a little ink.  Check out Maya Road's new line of inks here.





I wanted to share a blog with you because you'll be amazed by the buttons!  Tessa Ann is going to be the guest designer at Treasured Scrapbooking next month.  She makes the most beautiful and intricate hand made buttons.  Check out her blog and her etsy shop.

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo so pretty!! Look forward to the Cropaganza in Feb so see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations are beautiful!
    I love the vintage look and feel of your Valentine!
    I have a free link to some darling Valentine images on my blog- check it out! TFS!
    www.craftypapergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. another absolutely gorgeous project!!! love your use of embellishments!

    - Elizabeth
    Co-Owner
    www.missimagination.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!