06 January, 2010

Out of Season

Those of you on design teams out there will know that we often have to scrap out of season, Christmas layouts before Christmas has happened, etc. As I am waiting for the postman to turn up with kits from America, I find myself with scrap time for myself and a good opportunity to use those lovely papers that I hoard.

These Pink Paislee papers are just divine (and yes I did do a layout with them last year).  But I just needed to play and wanted to scrap Lauren in her new Halloween outfit.



I used a whole bunch of stamps for embellishments as believe it or not, I don't possess many embellies (not halloween anyway).



I never used to like Halloween much, but I do love the excuse to use orange - such a happy colour!


I have more layouts - felt that I needed lots of practise so I can share more this week.

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love Laurens Halloween outfit!! She is a very pretty witch!!! The papers for the layout are just perfect xxx Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!