12 January, 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 169



I did my first official LO for Pencil Lines this week. The great sketch was supplied by Susan Dupre.





After my recent dabble with Glimmer Mists, I've been playing with them a little more.




Those fabulous robot papers are Bella Blvd - I just love the bright colours - some of my favourites.



The photos are from our last Disney trip.  I find Disney photos so hard to scrap because of all the colours and generally they feature lots of characters.

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your place in Pencil lines team.
    Love the layout you have done and the misting is fab

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun layout! love the misting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!